Saturday, January 28, 2017

Raees Movie || poster design in Photoshop tutorial || Phototshop cc

Hiii.... friends  in this  tutorial I'm showing how to design movie poster with your photo in Photoshop
so  please watch these full tutorial these tutorial help you to edit yours photo in Photoshop
if any problem regarding my videos comment down below
and also any suggestion on my videos comment down below
I will Try To Improve as per your need
STOCK LINK :-
BACKGROUND
SKY
SMOKE
STICK
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
THANKS FOR WATCHING
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please support me I'll do my best for you guys
Please like & share with your Friends & relatives
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
STAY TOUCH WITH US
--------------------------------------
like our Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/gosaviakshay1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
subscribe our channel
https://www.youtube.com/c/AkshayGosavi
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment